Sunday, June 21, 2009

THAS Special Father's Day Post

THAS PRESENTS...

A Moment from The Funhouse (1981)


|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||What time is it, Daddy?


||||||||||||||||||||It's after nine. Listen, I don't where
||||||||||||||||||||you're going tonight...


||||||||||||||||||||But I don't want you going to
||||||||||||||||||||that damned carnival.

||||||||||||||||||||Did you hear what I said
||||||||||||||||||||about that carnival?


|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||I heard you, Daddy.


|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Listen, how would you like to
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||go the movies tonight instead
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||of the carnival?


||||||||||||||||||||The movies? What
||||||||||||||||||||for? Come on, you're
||||||||||||||||||||not afraid to go, are ya?


|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||No, I'm not afraid to go...
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||I just don't feel like it.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Besides, I sort of
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||promised my father...


||||||||||||||||||||Aw, forget about your
||||||||||||||||||||old man. He's just
||||||||||||||||||||trying to bum your
||||||||||||||||||||evening.


|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||How can you say that?


|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||You don't even know my father.



A non-teenage girl here, wishing you all a

Happy Father's Day.

No comments: